05Job Description / Responsibility
- The main responsibility as Radio Network Specialist is to complete services solution to meet customers' business needs. It includes all Radio Network aspects from beginning to end, Radio Network Planning and Radio Network Optimization.
- Responsible for providing Business development and Sales Support within area of expertise.
- Responsible for designing radio network for Nano Station, Bullet M5, Air Fiber, Cambium and providing the solution of radio network optimization and performance improvement, and guiding the implementation.
Graduate in CSE/ EEE/ ETE or any Equivalent Degrees Experience Requirements
4 to 8 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Used to work with Nano Station, Bullet M5, Air Fiber, Cambium etc devices. ability to use tools such as signal generators, Frequency scanner,& survey tools. Good knowledge in RF Planning, Optimization and RF network maintenance.
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
ISP, IT Enabled Service, TelecommunicationJob Requirements
- Age 27 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong knowledge of Internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of physical layer (e.g., Optical, SDH, PDH, DWDM and Radio Link)
- Strong knowledge of layer-2 network and Layer-3 network.
- In depth knowledge of MPLS, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, VTP, Spanning tree is Essential.
- Knowledge on DNS, Proxy, DHCP, Web Servers, Data base Server (MySql), FTP Server, MRTG and Mail Servers in Linux/Windows.
- Knowledge of SNMP, Netflow, etc protocols.
- Experience in configuring SSL/IPSec VPN .
- Self-motivated self-starter, who works well with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Must have experience in Networking Organizations (ISP/IIG/Telco)
- Microsoft, Cisco and Juniper certifications (MCSE/ JNCIA/ JNCIS-SEC/ CCNA/ CCNP/ CCIP/ CCSP) will added advance.
Anywhere in Bangladesh Salary Range
Negotiable Other Benefits
As per company policy.